CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

14.4.09

it.is.so.borin..



itz sooo sooo borinn.. i cant slyp at nyt. hama nunidheneyy.. then anehkolhun heyleveny ehaalahun. last nyt also i slept around sumthin lyk 4.30 or 5. i had my alarm set to 8 in the mornin. cox i wanted to getup early so i can slyp a lil earlier. bt i cudnt get up. i woke up to the alarm bt as soon as i switched it off, my eyes closed. lyk automatically. i want to get up early bt cant. today also my mom gave me a lecture cox i wake up late. i want a solution for this.
can anyone help me. puleeeeezz.
Moreover, itz so so borin cox m stayin at home all day..eatin..chatin..listenin to radio..go to class at nyt.. come home, again eat and lay on my bed, until 5 in the mornin and slyp. again get up late, listen to my moms fathivaru on phone and so on.. m sick of this same old routin. will i have to take this same ol routin over and over again everyday for the rest of my life.. uugghh!! this realy sucks.

1 comments:

R.K.Wawilly said...

JUST enjoy what eva it is, *_*
For the problem of gettin up late there is only one solution slyp early, then if sleep is not comming take a book, i mean nt a story a subject book, then sleep will come running ...hehe , that happens to me.